Factory patterns update 1.2.3
It's been a while since the last update, so I've gathered up a few bug fixes and feature additions for the factory library, now ready to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting world.
Non-exhaustive list of changes:
- Fixed SFINAE bug that only manifested itself (quite correctly, I might add) on ICC, thus not being discovered earlier. Library now compiles successfully on ICC 11.1
- Reworked concrete creators to use a member type tagging system rather than the old, somewhat dodgy template specialization system (this is primarily an implementation detail)
- Added ability to access stored creator map in factory class
- Ensured backwards compatibility beyond Boost 1.42 due to certain Fusion changes
- Made directory structure more in line with Boost libraries
- Moved to Boost.Build for building and running unit tests
- Minor doc updates and additions, but still much to be done
As per usual, the factory documentation and download link can be found here.
Update Jan 04, 2010: I was made aware that I embarrassingly enough managed to mix up the minor version number in this release. It's actually 1.2.3 and not 1.2.2 (despite what the post URI says). All docs are now updated to reflect this. With that I take the opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year!